Our website https://secondworld.io/ (hereinafter, the “Website”) uses a technology called cookies in order to collect information about the use of the Website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are ﬁles that are downloaded to your computer (computer or mobile device) in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
The information collected through cookies may include the IP address, date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed within the Website, the time spent on our Website, and other pages visited just before and after the same, and other browsing data. Cookies allow us to obtain information about your browsing habits.
Cookies perform different tasks on the Website, in order to allow efﬁcient browsing, performance analysis and to improve your experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
Some of the cookies we use on the website are essential to its functioning. Others are not essential but help to improve our website by collecting anonymous information from the user and try to improve their experience on our website by remembering their preferences.
SECONDWORLD OÜ (hereinafter, the “Company”) uses own cookies, which are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided, in order to manage and improve the services offered, which are of the following types:
a) Technical Cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling the transit and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas or using security elements during browsing.
b) Analytical cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform and to create user browsing proﬁles for these websites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the user data provided by the users of the service.
Elimination of cookies
In any case, we inform you that you can delete, block or disable cookies at any time by modifying the settings of your browser, which will allow you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. If you delete all cookies from this Website, through your browser, you will also delete the conﬁguration options you have chosen for our cookies (acceptance, rejection, or revocation of their use).
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-ﬁrefox-desktop?redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences&redirectlocale=en-US
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/microsoft-edge-datos-de-exploración-y-privacidad-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
In view of this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept and close: This warning will no longer be displayed when accessing any page of the portal during the same session.
- Modify your settings: You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the content of the Cookies Policy and modify your browser settings.
Changes to the Cookies Policy
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about the Cookies Policy, please write to the Company.